Hollywall Entertainment, Inc. (“Hollywall” or “HWAL”) (OTC Pink: HWAL) announces the first dividend event. HWAL has recently transferred its Music catalog assets to Melody Trust LLC.
This corporate action entails Melody Trust LLC issuing 95% of its LLC unit interest to HWAL shareholders on the basis of one unit in Melody Trust will be issued for each share of common stock held by HWAL shareholders. The remaining 5% will be held by HWAL.
Based on an intangible asset valuation conducted by Sun Business Valuation, which is available for reference on HWAL’s official website and at link below, fair value of the Catalog was appraised at $146 million as of December 31, 2019 and the
Melody Trust LLC units will carry an opening value approximately of $1.30/unit.
The report was developed from the following recent music transactions and as presented as recent music industry statistics within the Valuation report.
“The following is a list of some recent transactions of similar music assets. We reviewed each transaction with management and determined that the Universal Media Group assets that were recently destroyed in a fire represent the most similar portfolio of music assets. Management indicated that Hollywall Entertainment actually owns the master records for approximately 50% of the portfolio that was destroyed in the fire.
The Market Approach method provides us with a summary fair market value of approximately $150,000,000: See information below.
- Universal Media Group 150,000,000$ Includes settlement proceeds and insurance claims
- eOne Music 120,000,000$ Value is based on their asset allocation
- Stevie Nicks125,000,000$ Sold 80% interest for $100M
- Beach Boys125,000,000$ Sold 80% interest for $100M
- Bob Dylan300,000,000$ Sold 100%
- Neil Young 300,000,000$ Sold 50% interest for $150 million
Taking the recent valuation report into consideration than the Valuation of 100% of Melody Trust units would minimally carry a value $146,000,0000. With the distribution of 100%The Melody Trust units to the Hollywall shareholders and HWAL the value of each unit would be approximately $1.30 per unit
Melody Trust is developing numerous revenue stream divisions to include the following:
MelodyTrust NFTs Collection and Marketplace
The Catalog comprises a prestigious collection of over 17,500 master recordings, showcasing the remarkable talents of renowned music legends. These recordings encompass iconic performances by esteemed artists such as Ray Charles, Elvis Presley, Tony Bennett, The Bee Gees, Chicago, The Platters, George Gershwin, Marvin Gaye, James Brown, Bo Didley, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, and Rod Stewart, among many others.
See Link below to listen to music FREE from the HW Radio station developed by HWAL HWRadio www.hwradio.com HWAL and Melody are confident that the master recordings within the Catalog possess substantial growth potential and are poised to appreciate significantly in value well into the future. This belief underscores their strategic positioning to capitalize on the anticipated growth and maximize long-term returns to shareholders.
In partnership with Melody and other tech companies, HWAL’s new tech division is currently in the planning stage of developing pioneering blockchain and NFT technology systems that aim to facilitate real-time royalty payments for music owners, writers, publishers, and performing artists.
By harnessing the power of blockchain and NFTs, HWAL and Melody are dedicated to introducing cutting-edge solutions that enhance transparency, efficiency, and fairness in the music industry’s royalty ecosystem.