Water and Waste Water
Hollywall’s team includes an Environmental Engineering division that has extraordinary expertise in water and wastewater management. We are involved in numerous aspects of environmental design and construction oversight, including but not limited to: pump station and force main design; water treatment and distribution; wastewater collection and treatment; and environmental construction management and inspection.
Hollywall’s team includes highly experienced staff of engineers and specialists have successfully managed and implemented transportation project solutions for a wide range of clients. We provide the expertise to formulate and evaluate an array of project and system management, land use management and pricing options. Our focused transportation project management covers all phases from concept and design through construction.
Our experience covers a broad spectrum — from planning and managing CSO/SSO long term programs, civil/site land development design, water, and wastewater treatment plant facilities, road and bridge inspections, and improvements — to implementing green infrastructure designs and construction management.
- Assessment & Inspections
- CSO / SSO / GI Planning & Design
- Civil / Environmental Engineering
- Facility Construction Management & Inspection
- GIS Applications Development
- Pumping Stations & Reservoir Design
- Site Assessment & Development
- Storm & Wastewater Collection & Treatment
- Transportation Engineering
- Water & Wastewater Master Planning
- Water Distribution & Treatment Plant Design
- Water Quality Management
- Water Resources & Hydrological Modeling and Optimization