Curating and Preserving the Music and Entertainment Creativity of Our Times…
Hollywall Entertainment has developed a “state of the art” digital music network that distributes music from the Hollywall Music Library, as well as other available music, film, and video libraries to consumers worldwide. The HW Network has been constructed to sell single song downloads, artist album downloads, ringtones and to license music for commercial use.
- Hollywall Music produces Legacy Music and video collector sets for retail, wholesale, download sales, and streaming services.
- Hollywall is aggressive and visionary in its approach to market its music direct through all media outlets. These outlets will include domestic and international broadcast, cable, satellite, news media portals, social media portals, and online music retailers. Hollywall has already negotiated with many of the outlets to air commercials on a PI basis (or as a joint Marketing partner).
- Hollywall TV is in development as an advertising / membership-based digital network in conjunction with a major entertainment representation firm.
- Hollywall Publishing licenses its music from its catalog for use in television, films, theater release, and remix recordings from internationally known artists.
- Hollywall Music Library has been preserved for over twenty years and contains some of the rarest and most coveted unpublished recordings from countless Legendary Music Recording Artists.
- Hollywall has negotiated and continues to contract with multiple recording artists(s) to re-record songs from the Hollywall Music Catalog,
- Hollywall licenses music from its catalog for use in television, films, and for advertising commercials.
- Hollywall is in negotiation to acquire several high-profile income-producing television programming libraries
- Hollywall is currently contracting with several State Education systems to implement and administer multi-year, multi-million dollar School Communications/Media/Broadcastings curriculums Programs.
- The company has recently formed a new R&D division to explore the use of Blockchain, NFTs, token omics and cryptocurrency technologies in the development of the HW Network digital delivery platform.