Darnell Sutton and Mount Vernon Mayor with Mount Vernon Officials: "Survey and Design Planning" meeting regarding Police Radio System & Fiber Optic Network.
HW President / CEO, Darnell Sutton and Mount Vernon Mayor Richard Thomas and city officials meet to discuss Mount Vernon’s Police Radio System & Fiber Optic Network.
HWDC advancing Phase 1 of the awarded RFP/RFI to to provide and deliver Motorola Brand Radios and Equipment and an Emergency Network System to integrate with federal, state, and local law enforcement and first responders in the region and with mission critical communications within and for the City of Mount Vernon.
HWDC’s team began their site survey of various locations throughout the City on Tuesday, April 9, 2019, at 9am, meeting at Mt. Vernon’s Police headquarters.
The team walked out five (5) of the twelve (12) designated locations with engineering, tech and survey representatives from the City, Corbel, ESS, Spectrum and Motorola.
HWDC and team examined and determined the proper Point of Entry into each building as well as the fiber route from their exterior splice cases into each building drop off point.
The Attendees included:
- Darnell Sutton (President/CEO -Hollywall Development Company LLC)
- Various Engineers, (Corbel Communications Industries LLC)
- Joseph Acampora (City of Mount Vernon, New York Manager of Information Systems)
- Lieutenant Marcel Olifiers (Mt Vernon Police Department) Sergeant Charlotte Neal-Young (Mt Vernon Police Department) TSU Officer Alex Green (Mt Vernon Police Department)
- TSU Officer Raj Shah (Mt Vernon Police Department)
- Franco Affrunti (Charter Spectrum Strategic Account Mgr. Gov’t & Education Markets)
- Jacob Tesman (Charter Spectrum Sales Engineer II – NYC Verticals Government & Education)
- Thomas Carroll (Charter Spectrum) Pam Coltrane-Knot, (ESS)
- Christopher Meyer (Senior Account Manager – NY Motorola Solutions)
- Lance Hamilton (Area Sales Manager for New York State)
HW President / CEO, Darnell Sutton and Mount Vernon Mayor and city officials meet to discuss Mount Vernon’s Police Radio System & Fiber Optic Network.